Alma 5:26—“And now behold, I say unto
you, my brethren, if ye have experienced a change of heart, and if ye have felt
to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now?”
How many
times a day do you feel the love of God swelling within your soul? Do you
remember the last time you felt the power of redemption through Christ take
hold of you? I feel the Lord has given us sufficient means as to embrace these
joyful emotions daily. As we strive to faithfully live a life devoted to
righteousness and following the Savior, we can feel “to sing the song of redeeming love” constantly and let this song
drive our actions to the benefit of our life and the lives of those around us.
I testify of
the Gospel; the truthfulness of it, and the joy it brings into our lives.
Mosiah 4:11 reads, “… as ye have come to
the knowledge of the glory of God, or if ye have known of his goodness and have
tasted of his love, and have received a remission of your sins, which causeth
such exceedingly great joy in your souls, even so I would that ye should
remember, and always retain in remembrance, the greatness of God, …and humble
yourselves even in the depths of humility, calling on the name of the Lord
daily,…”
The key to continually feeling such peace and
joy in our lives is to REMEMBER. Always remember Him. I would suggest the
reason we are commanded to pray daily, is to help us to always remember him. As
we humble ourselves and strive to follow Him daily, it becomes easier to have
retain in our hearts the greatest sense of happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment